- 10.1” wired (FingerVU 1016S), wireless (FingerVU 1016W) touch monitor
- Direct and independent interface of Touch Frame
- Keyboard, touch pad, and remote control virtually implemented on the monitor screen
- Design for ease of mounting on Hummin’ 3.03 and FingerVU 1016D Docking Station
- Supports stereo output and mic. Input
- FingerVU 1016W Wireless Monitor supports wireless media playback and touch control within 10 meters far distance
- FingerVU 1016W Wireless Monitor includes a built-in, rechargeable lithium-polymer battery capable of running more than 3.5 hours.
New Touch Monitor, FingerVU 1016S, 1016WFingerVU 1016S, 1016W Monitor is a wired/wireless USB touch monitor with 10.1” LCD screen. FingerVU 1016S Wired Monitor and 1016W Wireless Monitor are distinguished by whether the built-in battery is included. Unlike the common USB touch monitors, FingerVU series uses ‘direct and independent’ touch control so that FingerVU 1016S, 1016W Monitor can be used as a keyboard, a mouse or a remote control in your home theater PC system.
Its Own Touch Interface, Touch FrameTouch Frame is an application providing the distinctive touch interface for FingerVU touch monitor series. Touch Frame includes the submodules listed below for users to manipulate the touch monitor easily
- ① Quick Launch: Frequently used application can be registered in the Quick Launch module so that users can access the application quickly by touch action. The application linked to the quick launch button on iMON Pad/Mini Remote Control will be launched. HD Frame (provided with Touch Frame) will be launched unless the default configuration is modified. The application linked to the Quick Launch module can be changed in an application, iMON Manager.
- ② Application Launcher: Various applications can be launched using Touch Frame. During the installation of iMON Manager, the setup process scans playback applications and register to the application launcher.
- ③ Task Manager: Touch Frame can manage currently running applications using Task Manager. An application can be activated among the currently running processes, or the target screen for the running application can be changed easily, from FingerVU Monitor to TV, and vice versa.
- ④ Task Closer: Touch Frame can selectively terminate applications using the task terminator.
- ⑤ Virtual Keyboard: FingerVU 1016S, 1016W Wired/Wireless Monitor can be used as a keyboard using Touch Frame.
- ⑥ Touch Pad: FingerVU 1016S, 1016W Wired/Wireless Monitor can be used as a touch pad using Touch Frame.
- ⑦ Virtual Remote Control: FingerVU 1016S, 1016W Wired/Wireless Monitor can be used as a remote control using Touch Frame.
- ⑧ Configuration: Detailed features and functions of Touch Frame can be setup, such as touch screen calibration, TV monitor selection, main monitor selection for start menu, LCD brightness, language, and font.
- ⑨ Shut Down: Touch Frame can terminate a currently running application, can set the home theater PC system to stand-by or hibernation mode, or can shut down using this module.
Various Usages by Purpose and ConnectionsFingerVU 1016S, 1016W (Wired/Wireless) Monitor supports various connections listed below. Usage of the system can differ according to each case of connections.
- ① Front Docking Connection on Hummin’ 3.03: When FingerVU 1016S, 1016W (Wired/Wireless) Monitor is mounted on the front dock of Hummin’ 3.03, applications running on FingerVU 1016S, 1016W Monitor can be manipulated by the remote control without turning on TV. For instance, in case of listening music from the home theater PC, it is not necessary to turn on TV. In addition, FingerVU 1016S, 1016W Monitor can be used as a photo frame running slideshow with your pictures.
- ② Top Docking Connection on Hummin’ 3.03: Mounting FingerVU 1016S, 1016W (Wired/Wireless) Monitor on the top dock of Hummin’ 3.03 makes possible to use in a different way from the front docking. For example, you can communicate with your customer using the monitor when Hummin’ 3.03 is placed on the floor.
- ③ Hummin’ 3.03 Wireless Connection: FingerVU 1016W Wireless Monitor can be connected to Hummin’ 3.03 home theater PC through the wireless USB. In this case, FingerVU 1016W Wireless Monitor is used as a wireless keyboard, a mouse, or a remote control to manipulate applications running on TV.
- ④ FingerVU 1016D Charging Connection: The internal battery of FingerVU 1016W Wireless Monitor can be charged through the docks placed on the top and front of Hummin’ 3.03 or through FingerVU 1016D Docking Station. For example, FingerVU 1016D Docking Station can be placed around your sofa for easy access with mounting FingerVU 1016W Wireless Monitor on it.
- ⑤ FingerVU 1016D Wireless USB Connection: In case of using any other home theater PC rather than Hummin’ 3.03, FingerVU 1016W Wireless Monitor can be used when FingerVU 1016D Docking Station is connected to the home theater PC through USB, and FingerVU WUD Wireless USB Dongle Set is connected to FingerVU 1016D Docking Station and FingerVU 1016W Wireless Monitor.
- ⑥ FingerVU 1016D Wired USB Connection: In case of using any other home theater PC rather than Hummin’ 3.03, FingerVU 1016S Wired Monitor can be used as an extension monitor using FingerVU 1016D Docking Station.
January 07, 2011