- Power supply and USB connection to FingerVU 1016S/1016W (Wired/Wireless) Monitor
- Internal speaker or external speaker can be used when FingerVU 1016S/1016W (Wired/Wireless) Monitor is mounted
- Angle adjustment for FingerVU 1016S/1016W (Wired/Wireless) Monitor
- 10/100 or gigabit local network connection will be possible using FingerVU NEM (Network extension module, will be released soon)
Docking Station with Easy Angle AdjustmentThe angle adjustment of FingerVU 1016D Docking Station (from 75 to 90 degree) makes the docking station suitable for various environment such as on a table or on a cabinet.
Diverse Usages with Various CombinationsFingerVU 1016D can be used with FingerVU 1016S/1016W Monitor in various ways listed below.
- ① FingerVU 1016W Charging Connection: The internal battery of FingerVU 1016W Wireless Monitor can be charged on it.
- ② FingerVU 1016S Wired USB Connection: FingerVU 1016S Wired Monitor can be used with FingerVU 1016D through the USB connection to Hummin’ 3.03 or any other home theater PC. In this case, applications running on FingerVU 1016S can be manipulated using iMON Remote Control through the built-in IR receiver in FingerVU 1016D. For the USB connection of FingerVU 1016S Monitor, the USB Configuration Switch on the backside of FingerVU 1016D needs to be set to ‘USB’.
- ③ FingerVU 1016W Wireless USB Connection: FingerVU 1016D has a connection port for FingerVU WUD Wireless USB Host Dongle. Wireless connection will be setup between FingerVU 1016D Docking Station and FingerVU 1016W Wireless Monitor, when FingerVU 1016D Docking Station is connected to the home theater PC through USB and FingerVU WUD Wireless USB Host Dongle is connected to the connection port.
Internal Speaker and Audio Output PortFingerVU 1016S/1016W (Wired/Wireless) Monitor employs a built-in USB sound card. When FingerVU 1016D Docking Station is connected to FingerVU 1016S/1016W (Wired/Wireless) Monitor, either the internal speaker in FingerVU 1016D or an external speaker set connected to the audio output port can be used for the sound which is generated from the USB sound card in FingerVU 1016S/1016W (Wired/Wireless) Monitor. The internal speaker can be selected in HD Frame.
Remote Control Using IR ReceiverFingerVU 1016S/1016W (Wired/Wireless) Monitor includes an IR receiver for iMON remote controls. When FingerVU 1016D Docking Station is connected to FingerVU 1016S/1016W (Wired/Wireless) Monitor, various applications can be manipulated with iMON Pad/Mini Remote Control through the IR receiver.
January 07, 2011